- keep going even on little sleep.
- laugh in times when they feel like crying.
- make the world better with a simple smile.
- see the beauty in their child’s creativity
- want to make a difference
- sacrifice their own needs
- will listen to the whole story, even if it takes forever and starts multiple times.
- drive here and there and everywhere and back to here and there and everywhere again.
- invent amazing meals from limited ingredients.
- understand the art of playing games at the right pace so that everyone has fun.
- have the ability to translate toddler language.
- can find the one clean pair of socks in the house.
- can make broken things work again.
- know the exact variations on voices that make stories come alive.
- believe in their kids and their dreams.
Serravision Photography works with families to create custom storybooks featuring their life and their words.
My formal training is as a documentary filmmaker. I am a storyteller who uses photography as my tool. I love making client’s stories come to life, and I make it happen with minimal effort on your part. It’s a bit like magic!
Free consultations always.