Chris and Camille wanted a cute anniversary session in the Columbia River Gorge scenic area. We decided on the Portland Women’s Forum State Scenic Viewpoint in Corbett, OR. It’s an easy drive, just 25 minutes from Portland, Oregon. This is the perfect place to get stunning couple photos in the George. It is a stunning example of Pacific Northwest scenery.
We highly recommend celebrating milestone anniversary dates with a cute photo session so you can go back and see how much y’all have changed over the years as a couple. We have had couples get new outfits for these sessions or even bring out their wedding clothing to get couples and/or family photos. The fun part of doing an anniversary session is you can take the time to get stunning photos with out all the stress of a wedding.
Some tips for an anniversary session:
- Make it special by getting pampered for this event.
- Go to a beautiful location that you did not have time to go to on your wedding day.
- If you want to include your pets or children bring a family member to watch them after their photos are done, so you can get some cute couple photos.
- Go to dinner after the shoot as you’re already dressed up.
- Share your photos with family and friends.